Wednesday, 2 March 2016

MY PREDULE ( KNOWING ABOUT ME!)
Well I'm too freaking  new to this blog...
I know I'm going to crap most of the nonsenses ..hahahahah..okay now I must introduce myself to everyone who is viewing my profile..
Here it goes,
My name is Joys d/o Arulpragsam and you guys can call me Jo because most of them having problem in pronouncing and spelling out my name wrongly..next, I'm 20 years old, still consider as teenage girl because I look small as teenagers..and I'm doing my Bachelor in Education majoring in Mathematics at Unitar International University. Some of my friends asked me why I choose to study this course, its because I love to calculate, love to face risks during solving problems, and I love to teach others who are weaker than me.
 
 


My characters are totally different to my age which, I'm totally the naughtiest girl ever, I love to talk or communicate with new peoples, I love to take risk no matter how risky the problem would be, the more I laugh to a joke, the more ill cry for the pains, yes, I'm a sensitive girl as well..I love to make friends and I also expert in making people attach to me in the first meet..hehe

Now, let me explain why I created this blog. It is because, the subject that I've chosen in this semester which is Pedagogy in Education and my lecture (Madam.Ng) asked me and my other classmates as well to create a blog and work out in it by posting whatever that has been thought to us. This seems interesting and also make myself more comfortable to express whatever goes on in my mind during lecture. Thank you madam for giving us such an opportunity to post our thoughts here.

My Goals are:
1. be a good and the best daughter for my parents
2. be the unique and extraordinary Mathematics lecture for my students
3. be a good human being, helping the needy people and teaching the poor kids for free
4. launching a free tuition Centre for the needy students
 
 


Let me explain why I choose to be a lecture or called as an educator??
It is because, an educator's  job is not only teaching the syllabus, yet we also will guide and train the students to focus on their goals as well as in their future. Students might have many difficulties in their studies, as an educator we will explain them on how to overcome their difficulties.

My philosophy in education is more deep towards, existentialism which is all about acquisition of culture and cultural literacy for personal benefits. as a good and full package educator, we have to encourage students to philosophies about life and to recognize and fulfill personal freedom, discussion and analysis, examination of choice- making in own and others 's life. the impacts are, students will tend to develop themselves more independence, self- discipline, set challenges and solve problems.

That's all for now..
Hope my long essay won't be bored....
Take Note: please don't bother my grammar and other errors..

Thank you,
With love,
JO. 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment