Reflection 7
Hello everyone, sorry for late
posting my reflection. It’s because I’m busy completing my assignments and
presentations.
For reflection 7 the topic given was,
“If I am a classroom teacher, how many rules will I enforce? List and explain
the purpose of the enforced rule. Well, I think having rules in class is an
important issue because, rules can manage and control the environment of the
class.
I have enforced few rules which I
think it will be needed to handle my class’s environment and also will be easy
for me to apply those rules to my students. This is because, some students
don’t like to follow the rules and they will feel discomfort to obey those
rules. So, I must enforced rules that would be relevant and also make comfort
to my students to obey and follow it.
1. Be
prepared before you enter the class
- Before
entering my class, I want my students to have a short warm up about the topic
that they going to learn on that day. This to ensure that they will have some
knowledge and also ideas about what will be thought by the teacher and they
also will be prepared to give some answers if the teachers ask regarding that
new topic
2. No
other subject books or notes on the table
- I
strictly don’t like when my students is doing other homework or assessment during
my lecture. So, I will ask my students to keep away all their other subject
works and clear the table. I will only encourage them to have Mathematic book
and things that are related to Mathematics.
3. Raise up your hands
- This rule is particularly will be use when
students are willing to ask my questions or doubts regarding the topic.
4. Sit
beside other religion student
- To
ensure dignity for our country, we have to be in 1Malaysia formed class. So,
I’ll ask my students to sit in between other religion students during my
lessons. This will create a new bondage and good relationship between each
other.
5. Speak
out
- I’ll
encourage my students to speak or voice out their points or method during
lecture. I prefer if my students able to give me new ideas on how to solve
Mathematic problems. Hence, we are having a good relationship between teacher
and students by sharing ideas.
Thank you. Have a nice day ahead.


Hello, there! Good morning Joys. As I read through your blog, it reminds on how my teachers implement these similar rules to produce conducive classroom. But anyways, I would like to ask a question to you. My question is, what are the ways that you would eventually apply if some students are not willing to sit next to a student who are in different race?
ReplyDeletehello jay,
ReplyDeletei'll advice the students to seat according to that arrangement and also explain the importance of diversity among religion in a classroom.
i hope that i've answered your question.
thank you.
Thanks, Joys. You had really answered my question. I think you would eventually implement those rules in future once you become a classroom teacher. All the best for your future! ��
DeleteHi dear
ReplyDeleteAs I gone through your rules
I felt it is really great to apply in a perfect classroom
But I have a doubt
Do you think by keeping other subject books inside will help them to concentrate on your lesson more ? Why?
Hi joys, how ae you? apart from the given rules can u list me other rules that might bring a betterment in teaching and learning system?
ReplyDeleteHi joys, how ae you? apart from the given rules can u list me other rules that might bring a betterment in teaching and learning system?
ReplyDelete